The decoded content is not same as command in CoA

Ben Wiechman wiechman.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 15:39:38 CET 2011

Look at the WiMAX dictionary. You are telling the it to send the string 0.

You either want to send an int, or use the values for WiMAX-DM-Action-Code
defined in the WiMAX dictionary. Personally I feel the second method is
preferred if you are generating policy as it is obvious what the intended
result of the DM request is.

Ben