samba > 3.0.33

Casartello, Thomas tcasartello at wsc.ma.edu
Thu Jan 13 22:48:26 CET 2011

Thank you very much for pointing that out. I never noticed that in the eap.conf file. When I added the winbind:forcesamlogon = True
That finally fixed it.

I've been plagued by this issue everytime I've tried to upgrade beyond the 3.0.* line. I never saw the info about this fix.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Tom

Thomas E. Casartello, Jr.
Staff Assistant - Wireless/Linux Administrator
Information Technology
Wilson 105A
We
tfield State College