Freeradius on lenny doesn't permit mschap auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 14 13:49:28 CET 2011

David Dumortier wrote:
> Le Fri Jan 14 2011 � 12:05:36PM +0000, Phil Mayers dit :
>> Sigh. So you're not willing to follow the advice people give you. Why ask?
>
> Mmmmh seems to be pretty offensive !

  If you're offended when we give advice, I suggest you stop asking
questions on this list.

> In a production environement you can't make what you want. </end of
> the troll>.

  That's *your* choice.

> So radtest can't make an mschap request ?

  In 2.1.10, yes.

  But you want to use tools which are years out of date.

  So... you're offended when we give advice, and you're not willing to
follow any advice that's given.

  Why, exactly, are you posting questions here?