Authentication with a script

Alexander Clouter alex at digriz.org.uk
Fri Jan 14 21:40:34 CET 2011

http://deployingradius.com/scripts/eapol_test/

> I know this is a *bit* offtopic.. but perhaps I have a good luck too : P!

Off topic, hijacking the thread (bad boy, stop hitting reply, it retains
the 'References' header), with an HTML payload, and with a stupid
disclaimer and a poor email signature.  No candy for you.

Cheers

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Never reveal your best argument.