cleaning house on radius server?

Christ Schlacta lists at aarcane.org
Mon Jan 17 21:36:54 CET 2011

I've got a radius server up and running, and I want to clean up my
configuration as much as possible.  is it a safe assumption that if I
remove a file (actually move it out of the way) and attempt to
authenticate a client that if the client can successfully authenticate
that everything is working?  is it also safe to assume that any file
with no uncommented lines is also safe to remove?  I'm most interrested
in removing the SQL directories and all the unused modules in the
modules directory.