FR 2.1.10 + dialup_admin Could not connect to SQL database

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jan 21 03:26:46 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 6:43 AM, jmrice <jmrice6640 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Followed the README and HOW TO as best I could.
> I think I am finally close.

What are you having problem with? freeradius or dialup_admin? It's two
different things.

> radiusd -X shows it connecting to sql when I tried radtest,

Does radtest work? If not, paste the complete output of radiusd -X

> but dialup_admin cannot connect.

Again, it's a different thing. Dialup_admin is a php script running under a
web server (apache, lighttpd, etc.) which usually run as a different user
than the radius daemon.

--
Fajar