freeradius 2.1.10 & postgresql & custom attributes

slash13 alexander.filitz at uzh.ch
Fri Jan 21 14:02:38 CET 2011

thanks mr mayers, i think you explained that very well since i am neither an
expert on linux or c++ =)
actually my goal was to compare the accounting feature of RADIUS(freeradius)
to a protocol called LIFPEAR (Lightweight and Flexible Protocol to Exchange
Accounting Records) which I have developed for my bachelor thesis at the CSG
lab from University of Zürich. Well I also got into the same kind of
problems with freeDiameter...
So I guess spending some effort in your approach could be a possible
solution, or I will give up on my idea :(

thanks for the good support!

regards,
Alex