New to the lists

Tim McNabb tim at velociter.net
Tue Jan 25 22:10:33 CET 2011

Thanks again to everyone and their input. I was able to get the server to run after importing the database. The database itself has been in production for some time, I was very skeptical about changing the DB so I decided to edit the calls that FreeRADIUS runs on the DB itself which worked out very well indeed. One thing I noticed that it seems in the change in the DB was the name itself (truncated from "freeradius" to just "radius) and id in some tables was changed to priority?

So far so good either way, it's working well and radius -X returns no errors :-)

-Tim