Freeradius SQL: PEAP: Tunneled authentication was rejected.

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jan 28 09:36:17 CET 2011

chris wrote:
> i prepare freeradius with eap/peap and the users file that works fine.
>
> Now i setup a sql database,
> i can use radtest or radeapclient to check the user and password in the
> database and it works fine,
> but if i try to connect to freeradius the request will be rejected and i
> have no idea why

  The information is in the debug output you posted.  Please read it.

  Also past the debug output into the web page:
http://networkradius.com/freeradius.html

> So if you can give me some hints you are welcome...

  You probably need to list "sql" in the "inner-tunnel" virtual server.
 In 2.1.10, you can test the inner-tunnel directly, without using PEAP.
 See the comments at the top of the file.