Proxying: 2nd server's database doesn't write the realm field

Marius Pesé Marius at mindspring.co.za
Fri Jan 28 10:15:21 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

switched stripping off in radiusd on server1 and restarted the daemon but nothing seems to have changed.
Server1's DB still has the stripped username in username field and the realm in realm field, server2 has the stripped username but no realm.
Should I send a debug output or can you tell from the top of your head where I went wrong?

Thanks
MArius