Separate rlm_perl in each virtual server

Alexander Shikoff minotaur at crete.org.ua
Sat Jan 29 17:10:49 CET 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 03:18:18PM +0100, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Alexander Shikoff wrote:
> > I have two virtual servers and I need to process events in these servers
> > with different perl scripts. Is there a way to configure separate
> > rlm_perl instances for each virtual server? Thanks.
>
> raddb/modules/perl1:
>
> 	perl perl1 {
> 	}
>
> raddb/modules/perl2:
>
> 	perl perl2 {
> 	}
>
>   And then use "perl1" and "perl2" instead of "perl.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Ok, I tried this way:

raddb/modules/ISG_DHCP:
perl ISG_DHCP {
        module = ${confdir}/dhcp.pl
}

raddb/modules/ISG_Auth:
perl ISG_Auth {
        module = ${confdir}/dhcp-authorization.pl
}

Then I add these modules to virtual servers:
raddb/sites-enabled/dhcp:
server dhcp {
[...]
        dhcp DHCP-Discover {
                ISG_DHCP
                reply_log
                ok

raddb/sites-enabled/auth:
server dhcp-authorization {
[...]
        listen {
                type = auth
                ipaddr = x.x.x.x
                port = 11812
        }

        authorize {
                ISG_Auth

But when freeradius receives DHCP packet it processes it with dhcp-authorization.pl
script but not with dhcp.pl. Why?

--
MINO-RIPE