Windows IIS authentication with FREERADIUS !

aacable aacable at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 09:02:30 CEST 2011

Hello All,

I am stuck in a situation and need help. I have a ISP type local network, I
am using Mikrotik router as PPPOE server and FREERADIUS (ubuntu) as a radius
server for about 2000+ users. I Have 5 Terabyte of Media sharing server,
(hosted on IIS FTP) , Is there any way that IIS can get authentication from
FREERADIUS ? so that only those users can access ftp media sharing server
who have account on radius server.

Can you please give me some hints on how I can configure IIS to use
authentication from FREERADIUS server ?

Help plz :)

Regards,
SYED JAHANZAIB