FreeRadius 2.1.10 with Oracle support under Fedora 14

Aurélien Lafranchise aurelien_lafranchise at snype.org
Tue Jul 5 13:13:14 CEST 2011

Hi all,

It might be redondant with another but slightly different.

I have installed FreeRadius thanks to yum over Fedora 14. Everything went
fine and was working fine until I need to add the Oracle support to have the
accounting working with on Oracle database.

When I needed LDAP support I installed the package freeradius-ldap.x86_64.
Unfortunately I can't find the same for Oracle and I don't think it is
already installed in the basic package.

When I configured sql.conf and activate in site-available/default the
accounting sql section I get this error :
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[393]: Failed to load module "sql".
/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[360]: Errors parsing accounting section.

Could you help me to find a solution ?

Cheers
Aurélien