Next Pool option

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Jul 6 13:16:35 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Antonio Maciá <amacia at sedesc.es> wrote:
> Hi Fajar,
>
> I have configured the code in the post-auth section. When the first pool is
> exhausted it tries to give from the secondary, but although there are free
> ips it fails. I tried changing the order of the pools, putting the secondary
> pool first and it gives addresses correctly, so this pool is well
> configured.
> Here is the output:
>
> +++[basic_pool] returns notfound
> +++? If (notfound)
> ? Evaluating (notfound) -> TRUE
> +++- entering if (notfound) {...}
> ++++[control] returns notfound
> [basic_pool2] No available ip addresses in pool
> ++++[basic_pool2] returns notfound
> +++- if (notfound) returns notfound
> ++- if("%{control:Pool-Name}" == "redundant_pool") returns notfound
>
> Any idea?

( shrug )

it works on my test.

Start with pasting the complete radiusd -X output. It should be able
to show any configuration error. From the limited lines that you post
it should be very clear

> [basic_pool2] No available ip addresses in pool

... then again it might be a bug in the code, in which case testing
the latest version (I'd recommend using v2.1.x branch from git, which
is what I currently use) should be useful.

--
Fajar