"use_tunnel_reply" not working in EAP-PEAP (Proxied as plain MSCHAPv2) in eap.conf

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 11:18:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Sigh!
>
> Tried 3.x sometime back, it was seg-faulting left-and-right in my

3.0 is not a static beast. sometime back is sometime back! there have been
several key fixes to it - and more when people run it.

its no good saying seg-faulting left-ad-right' if those issues arent
reported to the dev list - as they wont get fixed unless people report
them - or run the server to find them ;-)

> scenario, so want to stay with "official" and stable releases only.

3.x is an official release - its not some random fork by third party

alan