"use_tunnel_reply" not working in EAP-PEAP (Proxied as plain MSCHAPv2) in eap.conf

Nitin Bhardwaj nbhardwaj at merunetworks.com
Thu Jul 7 11:58:39 CEST 2011

/
> Hi,
>
> >  Sigh!
> >
> >  Tried 3.x sometime back, it was seg-faulting left-and-right in my
>
> 3.0 is not a static beast. sometime back is sometime back! there have been
> several key fixes to it - and more when people run it.
>
> its no good saying seg-faulting left-ad-right' if those issues arent
> reported to the dev list - as they wont get fixed unless people report
> them - or run the server to find them ;-)
>
> >  scenario, so want to stay with "official" and stable releases only.
>
> 3.x is an official release - its not some random fork by third party
>
> alan
/Sorry, what I meant was, Looking at the descriptions of various
branches here : http://git.freeradius.org/ :

o master <http://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/master> -
The next "major" release, which will have new features and other changes.
o v2.1.x <http://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/v2.1.x> -
The "long term support" release. The only changes to this code will be
minor bug fixes. All new development is done in the "stable" branch.

I decided to take the "long-term-support" release :)

--
Nitin.