Mac-Auth

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Jul 7 21:17:44 CEST 2011

On Jul 7, 2011, at 9:05 PM, Paulo Maia wrote:

> Hi Guys ,
> Here is the thing , im trying to use Mac-Auth , I managed to get working using authorized-macs files , although i need to use a mysql table  witch i already have with the ssid and mac-address fields and i need to add an operator to expired macs , coz i work at a college campus and students mac-addresses need to expire acording to their course period . Any ideas ?
> Thanks in advance . -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Come on the information is in the wiki, did you even search? http://wiki.freeradius.org/Mac%20Auth#Mac-Auth+authorisation+by+SSID+SQL

Assuming you know SQL you shouldn't have any issues.

All the policies being called in the example and the extra attributes are now in the default 3.x branch in git, so I suggest you clone that and build from source.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter