Mac-Auth

Paulo Maia phc.maia at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:59:42 CEST 2011

Ok guys thanks .
One other question tough  .... i have configured radius settings in the
switch (c2960g) with aaa-newmodel dot1x port-control auto and the requests
are getting to the radius server OK . But it keeps asking for user/pass auth
and . Is there a way to authenticate the mac-address without enable 802.1x
in the client computer ?