Question about Access-Challenge

Jamshid Abedi udptelecom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 05:14:43 CEST 2011

Hello,

I've got Mobile OTP to work with FreeRadius, I'd like to take this one step
further and turn this into a two phase process. The objective is to first
take the pin, authenticate that and then communicate to the NAS with a
challenge to receive the OTP from the user. I think this can be done via an
access-challenge reply to the NAS. My question is how do I get FreeNAS to
send an Access-Challenge once it has verified the PIN is correct? If anyone
can kindly give me some hints or point me in the right direction.

Thank you,

JJ Abdi