Default tables

Luke Hammond luke at dezignbrasil.com
Tue Jul 12 00:34:51 CEST 2011

Thanks Alan, i have another question regarding this. I have inported the
schema.sql and i get 7 tables in the database.  Am i to assume that this
is all working? Just that i remeber a while ago i followed a tutorial
for using Freeradius2 with daloRADIUS for management, and i had around
20 tables, many to do with Biling and userinfo.. What am i doing wrong here?