Local User with multiple passwords (or RegEX passwords) possible?

Equin Nix equin.nix at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 12 15:46:37 CEST 2011

Did my last mail made it?
--------- Last Mail: ---------
Phil, you got it working!

All of what you wrote was right:
- added Cleartext-Password2 to
/usr/share/freeradius/dictionary.freeradius.internal
- created user file like this:
user Cleartext-Password := "1", Cleartext-Password2 += "2"
- updated sites-enabled/default to look like this (*authorize *section)

[..]
        #
        #  Read the 'users' file
        files {
        }

        if (("%{User-Password}" != "%{control:Cleartext-Password}") &&
("%{User-Password}" != "%{control:Cleartext-Password2}")) {
                update reply {
                        Reply-Message = "I suck at FreeRadiusing!"
                }
        reject
        }
        else {

                update control {
                        Auth-Type := Accept
[..]

If I can buy you a beer or something (thinking of
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Beerware or
https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Postcardware
) just email me :)

Best Regards