Download/Upload Calculation

radiusus alboracle at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 10:40:09 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am new to radius server and I need some information if possible.

Can anybody help with any documentation regarding the calculation of
input/output octets on user/daily basis?
I am interested only in reporting and analyzing the traffic of
download/upload.

I have been trying to use some Analytical functions and get somewhere but
still can't be sure as I do not need how to use the Gigawords condition etc.
My cdr's are stored in Oracle DB.

Some information would be really appreciated.

Thanks.