When I am using FreeRadius as Proxy and when a timeout happens this is not been reported back to the application.

Raja_Kiran Raja_kiran_2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 06:55:26 CEST 2011

My Setup:
Application <--> my-FreeRadius-proxy (my rlm_myapp listening on this) <--->
Home Server listens on RADIUS

AccessReq --> recived accessrequest to rlm_myapp decided to proxy -->
	  --> Time out and we expect the timeout to be intimated to the rlm_myapp.

Issue: when ever the time out happens I am getting the below error.
/*Info: WARNING: Internal sanity check failed in event handler for request
0: Discarding the request!*/

Request: Can some one help me in doing the right configuration/suggestion to
get the error reported back to the application.

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran...