segmentation fault freeradius 2.1.7 using rlm_sql

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Jul 28 14:19:14 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Amir Tal <amir at ccc.co.il> wrote:
> I did, from 1.1.7
> And still I get the exact same result (segmentation faults)

I think what Allan means is upgrade to latest FR version, as
(presumably) the bug is fixed in later version.

Since RHEL/Centos 5 only comes with freeradius2-2.1.7, you need to
either compile from source (latest git snapshot of v.2.1.x branch
would be good, see
https://github.com/alandekok/freeradius-server/tree/v2.1.x) or build
your own RPM (see
http://wiki.freeradius.org/Red_Hat_FAQ#How+to+build+an+SRPM)