chilli + freeradius + opendirectory

Massimiliano Tommasi m.tommasi at purplesrl.com
Thu Jul 28 18:48:46 CEST 2011

Chilli supports PAP and, if I'm right, the password is in clear-text.
CHAP isn't invertible, this is clear.
My only question is ... if it's possible to move from pap to opendirectory.
The only way I have to authenticate is to pass clear-text to
opendirectory but this doesn't happend :(
Isn't enough PAP, Alan?
Do you have any idea, where it's the mistake?

Thanks

Max