Wiki - once upon a time there was documentation

den2k den2k88 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:57:47 CEST 2011

2011/6/1 Phil Mayers <p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk>

> On 01/06/11 10:28, den2k wrote:
>
>> Hi to all,
>> what happened to the contents of the wiki? A lot of stuff is missing,
>> for example http://wiki.freeradius.org/Operators now has nothing more
>> than a few badly explained examples and the table of the operators is
>> missing. Also I couldn't find a lot of stuff that I'm sure there was on
>>

> Example?

Right now the operators one. Also users and huntgroups were better
descripted before, now there is just some brief introduction and nothing
more. It was the lack of any explanation that I was referring to as lack of
material (I'm not an English native-speaker so I make some mistakes).

> Be more specific. How is searching a pain?

The entire resultset is now organized under a hierarchy of links that does
not allow to see nor a snippet of the page nor to know which documents it
exactly points, thus forcing the user to open a huge amount of tabs to only
get handful of tabs pointing to the same document.

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Registered Linux User # 372295