Wiki - once upon a time there was documentation

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 12:17:10 CEST 2011

On 01/06/11 10:57, den2k wrote:

>     Example?
>

> Right now the operators one. Also users and huntgroups were better
> descripted before, now there is just some brief introduction and nothing
> more. It was the lack of any explanation that I was referring to as lack
> of material (I'm not an English native-speaker so I make some mistakes).

The wiki was recently migrated onto a new platform, and the idea is that
it will be easier to update, and easier to include the resulting docs
with the server.

This was discussed on the list - see the thread:

New FreeRADIUS wiki - Help appreciated!

...in which the migration technique was discussed, and help was
requested to reformat documents which had not migrated seamlessly.