Segmetation fault: [eap] Passing reply from proxy back into the tunnel

Simon L. fantasnews at ki.tng.de
Wed Jun 1 16:01:51 CEST 2011

Hi,

my freeradius works as a proxy, terminates eap and proxy the request
with mschap to another freeradius.

When "Passing reply from proxy back into the tunnel" the proxy quits
with a segmentation fault.

This happens, with little difference, when sending the accept or reject
back to NAS.

EAP/PEAP-MS-CHAPv2 is working when using a local user from users file so
that the request is not proxied.

My System is Ubuntu 10.4.2 LTS Server and freeradius 2.1.10 from source.

I hope anyone got this before and can give a solution.

Please have a look in my debug log attached.

Thank you very much!
Simon