Segmetation fault: [eap] Passing reply from proxy back into the tunnel

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 22:00:10 CEST 2011

On 06/01/2011 07:32 PM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Phil Mayers wrote:
>> No, v2.1.x
>>
>> Beware: I have since been informed that there is still a potential
>> segfault if the remote proxy returns an Access-Reject.
>>
>> I haven't had time to test this yet.
>
>    I'd like to release 2.1.11 soon.  Maybe next week?

Well in fairness this feature (proxying PEAP-inner as non-EAP) doesn't
work at all in 2.1.10 so the patch in 2.1.11 is at least an improvement!

I'll try to test the Access-Reject thing tomorrow; I'm betting it'll be
a trivial fix.

A 2.1.11 release would be good; we're been running a recent v2.1.x
snapshot in production for a while and it's stable (once I patched the
detail file reader segfault, which I believe is now upstream)