Segmetation fault: [eap] Passing reply from proxy back into the tunnel

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Jun 1 22:22:10 CEST 2011

On 06/01/2011 09:00 PM, Phil Mayers wrote:

> I'll try to test the Access-Reject thing tomorrow; I'm betting it'll be
> a trivial fix.

Huh. It works just fine for me on v2.1.x HEAD. I'll try to dig out the
email where someone said it was faulty (IIRC they said they'd emailed
you also Alan). I wonder if their config was broken in some other
fashion and/or it got fixed in a later commit.

I'll roll out the v2.1.x head to our test server tomorrow, but 2.1.11
sounds good.