how apply policy on my ldap users

motaibi metab1405 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:40:28 CEST 2011

Dear guys

i have server i installed on it :

1) freeradius 2.1.7
2) chillispot 1.1.0
3) mysql 5.0.77
5) apache 2.2.3

i already configure my server to make it as hotspot wifi system , configured
chillispot and freeradius for mysql DB
and apache web server to authenticate wifi users which they login through
captive portal then AAA through freeradius + mysql for DB users
after that i applied some policy = attribute like
- limited users download traffice
- limited users login time .

everything working fine

finally i configured my freeradius to connect Active Directory for users
authentication
through rlm_ldap and  successful .

NOW i want apply the previous policy to active directory users
how i can do that ????

Is there a way can make the authenticate through active directory and
authorization throguh mysql ??
then make replication  between active directory and mysql users is it
possible ??

i attach debug mode user in active directory
http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n4449095/radiusd_debug.txt
radiusd_debug.txt

please help me guys !!!