Can't get checkrad to be called

Dan Brisson dbrisson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 11:49:18 CEST 2011

George,

Sorry, I had commented out the simul_verify_query as a troubleshooting
step but actually do have it uncommented at this point, but it still
won't work.

I checked radiusd.conf and found this:

#  The program to execute to do concurrency checks.
checkrad = ${sbindir}/checkrad

Re: radutmp vs. sql, good question.  I will try with only sql active.

Thanks,
-dan