Can't get checkrad to be called

Dan Brisson dbrisson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 12:35:11 CEST 2011

No different with only using sql in session { }.

It really seems like this line in the radutmp "modules" file is not
being executed:

         check_with_nas = yes

But from radiusd -X, it does seem to be:

  Module: Checking session {...} for more modules to load
  Module: Linked to module rlm_radutmp
  Module: Instantiating radutmp
   radutmp {
         filename = "/var/log/radius/radutmp"