Slow Mysql Queries

OzSpots - Carl Sawers carl at ozspots.com.au
Mon Jun 6 03:05:29 CEST 2011

Thanks Guys,

The slow query log has a lot of entry's in it. It's not obvious which
are causing the most issues but I have found a script that was always
slowish so have removed it. The line read

# Query_time: 5  Lock_time: 0  Rows_sent: 3  Rows_examined: 17286222

No idea where it thinks there are that may rows...

A script which outputs all the active users from radcheck shows this in
the slow query log

# Query_time: 0  Lock_time: 0  Rows_sent: 84  Rows_examined: 32992

Are all the slow query entries potentially a problem, I mean should
there be any entries in there at all? While the scripts have changed
slightly this DB worked fine on the last server - could it have been
corrupted from the sql txt file import perhaps? (via phpadmin)

Regards Carl