Slow Mysql Queries

OzSpots - Carl Sawers carl at ozspots.com.au
Tue Jun 7 09:38:05 CEST 2011

Thanks for the help Fajar, We wish to fix this in house so don't want to pay for a dba BUT we are not getting much closer to the issue though....

I have found that a lot of the tables are actually indexed I just didn't know where to look.

> PHPmyadmin runtime info states that  Select_full_join  is 49    and
> that if this value is not 0, you should carefully check the indexes of
> your tables.

>Good suggestion. Did you do it?

I had a look at PHPmyadmin runtime variables and it shows this in red highlight , as the tables are actually indexed I'm not sure why this is the case...

Also in Red are these, I have adjusted some of the values but no joy:
Innodb_buffer_pool_reads
Opened_Tables
Table_locks_waited
Handler_read_rnd