Failed to load module wimax freeradius 2.1.10

Alexandre alxgomz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 00:50:31 CEST 2011

Hi Teva,

I assume you're trying to build the freeradius packages from sources from
the offcial tarball  from freeradius.org. Right?
If so there are chances that the debian config files used to build package
do not include the wimax module (quite recently added in the source tree)
You can add new files in the debian directory to enable dpkg framework to
build a freeradius-wimax packages or make it part of an existing package.

Best regards.