Attribute evaluation IF the attribute exists

Tiberiu Breana tiberiu.breana at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 17:59:22 CEST 2011

Thank you, but where exactly do I specify my authorization policy?
In the sites-available/default file, or in radiusd.conf? In what
(sub)section?

I'm trying a simpler policy for now:

if(%{request:SDP-Bandwidth}<=2000) { Auth-Type := Accept }
        else { Auth-Type := Reject }

I've tried this in default's post-auth section, but it doesn't seem to work
(the server runs fine, but this condition is never verified).
I've tried it in radiusd.conf's post-auth section, but the server won't
start:

/etc/freeradius/radiusd.conf[2129]: EOF reached without closing brace for
section post-auth starting at line 2032

although I've checked, and every brace is matched. (By the way,
SDP-Bandwidth is a custom defined attribute, type integer)
What am I doing wrong?