Version 2.1.11 has been released

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 16:47:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

>   It's been a long time since 2.1.10.  We're happy to release version
> 2.1.11, which has many of useful new features, and a number of minor
> bugs fixed.

yay!  :-)   <virtual champagne cork released>

however, a nice quirky change in config parser means that any unlang
style code with an 'if' condition check that end with no space before
curlies eg

if (condition){

rather than

if (condition) {

causes the daemon to not start...

quick one-line config changer on the command line is:

sed -i -e 's/){/) {/g' *

this fixed at least 45 instances of such coding ctyle in my virtual servers

alan