Cleanup Stale Sessions - needed?

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Tue Jun 21 01:17:40 CEST 2011

Hi Gary

I did the same in many other situations, and not always I got the
expected result.

In some circumstances it was working, in others it was like the "press
here to collapse the world" just with the stickers "press me honey" on
top of it.

Just wondering if somebody can point me to the right link, script or
whatever to solve this problem...

So I will not press the button! ;)

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it