Cleanup Stale Sessions - needed?

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Tue Jun 21 19:12:33 CEST 2011

Hi Alan and all

I am writing you to let you know that I solved this problem

Yes, the auth was done with sql (sorry for not being more precise before)

I surfed the tables and delete the NULL field in the right places
(customers not being authenticated)

It worked and I could feeel much more confortable of the "push this
button". I could work on single entries and see if the error was
stopping for each single user.

So yes, the "damn line of code" works much better than the sexy button ;)

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it