Returning Multiple Reply Items problem ?

Robert Roll Robert.Roll at utah.edu
Wed Jun 22 16:08:38 CEST 2011

 Ok, I seem to have found some information on the net ..

 Is it as simple as changing the '=' to '+=' when
creating the ldap entry ?

   i.e.  from:   cisco-avpair="tunnel-private-group-ID(#81)=noc

             to:

                     cisco-avpair+="tunnel-private-group-ID(#81)=noc

 Currently, I use a GENERIC attribute for replyItem, so even though the
documentation seems to indicate an operator might be defined in lap.attrmap
for the particular replyitem, I don't think I want to do this  ?

Thanks,

Robert