simultaneous-use with checkrad

tyllerd at gmail.com tyllerd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:56:40 CEST 2011

Hi

I know its not the best way to do it but I would really like to use
simultaneous-use attribute without using the checkrad script.

meaning the radius server does the check in radacct table and if the check
is true, deny authentication. is this possible?

I am using sql and in the radgroupcheck table i have

simultaneous-use := 1

and in sites-enabled/defaults under session I have sql selected

and the query is present in sql/mysql/dialup.conf

is it possible for the freeRADIUS server to do this?

Thanks in advance