Failed creating handler

Cornel Cruceru cornel.cruceru at netconnect.ro
Fri Jun 24 22:22:18 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm running FreeRADIUS 2.1.11 on Gentoo compiled with specific patches
(qafixes, versionless, pkglibdir) and a small patch of my own
(byminute, adds an extra var in xlat.c, nothing big). I'm experiencing
a weird crash of which I've found absolutely nothing online: "Failed
creating handler". Source code says this one comes from
src/main/event.c when calling fr_event_insert() but I can't figure out
anything else.

The server does decoupled accounting, one site has only one module in
accounting, rlm_detail and the other listens on the detail logs with
only one module in accounting, rlm_python. cleanup_delay is 5,
max_requests 10240, 16 threads, max_requests_per_server = 1500

Any idea what could be the problem?

tx,
amne