Authentication Problem

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jun 24 23:54:05 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Michell <bill.cvel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am also getting this error:
>
> Fri Jun 24 17:22:20 2011 : Error: [sql] Failed to check the terminal server
> for user 'adroaldo at domain.com.br'.
> Fri Jun 24 17:22:20 2011 : Auth: Login OK: [adroaldo at domain.com.br] (from
> client server-auth-02 port 7853349 cli 00:0E:E8:EF:FF:FF)
>
> Occasionally appeared well before and now after a reboot of my hubs (NAS
> Mikrotik) several clients receive this message when requesting connection.
> The client receives Ok connects but then disconnects, getting stuck in its
> section table radacct. When he asks the same mistake new connection.
>
> This drop in customers may be due to this error message?
> Simultaneous-use already: =.
>
> Some light?

A quick look at rlm_sql.c shows it might be a problem with your
simul_verify_query on sql/*/dialup.conf.

What does it currently say? What happens when you execute it manually?
Running in debug mode (radiusd -X) or activating sql trace should
enable you to see the excat query it's executing.

--
Fajar