Problem with Rlm_Perl

marvin nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Mon Jun 27 10:11:24 CEST 2011

Hi,

I found a solution to my problem by updating the version.
But now, when i do "radiusd -X", i have this error :
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/perl[7]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_perl':
rlm_perl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

I don't have the "good" directory created. I suppose is an option during
compilation because i have these files when i did
./confgure --with-static-modules=perl :
rlm_perl-2.1.11.la
rlm_perl.a
rlm_perl.la

Someone has a solution for a good compilation of freeradius with rlm_perl ?

Thanks
 Marvin