change EAP Accept-reject to Accept-Accept

adzhuma adzhuma at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:16:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

how it's possible change EAP-PEAP Accept-reject to Accept-Accept?

I tried with unlang in ms-chap authenticate in inner-tunnel config, but read
the documentation for the unlang that the  Auth-Type := "Accept" can't be
used with EAP.

I tried with such config:

MSCHAP authentication.
       Auth-Type MS-CHAP {
               mschap {
              reject = 1
}
if (reject) {
                      update reply {
                              Framed-IP-Address = "10.0.0.0+"
                       }
                       update control {
                             Auth-Type := "Accept"
                      }
ok
               }

Please, help me to solve this issue and how can I change reject to accept.