Radius not accepting user

Matthew Boyle matthewcboyle at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 16:04:13 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

I did try and re-use the config files.  That's how I got the PEAP and
MD5 protocols working.

I'm running the same client on a different box and the updated
freeradius version on another box as well.  That's all that changed.

I'm testing a product which is acting as the authenticator and
unfortunately my radius knowlegde is quite limited. Thanks for your
help.

I'll read up on the inner-tunnel configurations and see what I can
find there.  Thanks.

/Matt