Status of 2.1.11/OSCP Implementation

Rudolph Bott r at bott.im
Tue Mar 8 17:36:50 CET 2011

Hello Alan/Hello List,

on Nov 19, 2010 you wrote:

Alex Bergmann wrote:
> Back in 2004 I've finished my diploma thesis covering OCSP integration
> in the EAP/TLS module of freeRADIUS. Unfortunately I never posted the
> patch. To get this burden off me, I've dug through the code again, did
> some final adjustment and just finished the patch for the v2.1.x branch.

   This is very useful!

> I've added a new subsection inside the eap/tls configuration that makes
> it able to set the following settings. (A detailed description can be
> found in the patch.)

   I'll take a look, and make sure it goes in for 2.1.11.

> I'm aware that the EAP/TLS module was extended with a verify section
> that states OCSP explicitly. Nevertheless I would like to see this
> functionality implemented directly into the rlm_eap_tls module.

   Yes, this is a good option to have.

   Alan DeKok.

Do you already have an estimated release date (besides "when it's done")
for 2.1.11? I would love to test out that feature!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/With Kind Regards
   Rudolph Bott