Packet tracing web interface

Gary Gatten Ggatten at waddell.com
Sat Mar 12 16:00:09 CET 2011

I don't know about all your questions, but, during my testing I found that if I start "radiusd -X > somefile.log" and then run it in the background, I can grep/tail somefile.log for stuff I need.  Perhaps you could do something similar to get the results of your query?  I'm sure you could find some sort of record delimiters to grab only the results of your query and not all the others.  There's probably many ways to do this, including tweaking the source.

Is this for some sort of testing?  What problem are you trying to solve?