Sending attribute with sub-attributes

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Mar 14 14:05:22 CET 2011

David Peterson wrote:
> I am working on the same issue, likely with the same NAS vendor.  Is the
> order important?

  Yes.  List them in order of attribute number, lowest to highest.

  Basically, the same order that they are in the dictionary.

> I am also seeing some "uknown attributes" in my pcap file.

  No... the pcap *viewer* you're using doesn't support the WiMAX
attributes.  This is not surprising.  Wireshark grabbed the dictionaries
from FreeRADIUS a few years ago, and haven't updated them since.

>  Perhaps I
> am on the wrong build.  How do I verify if I am compiling 3.0 version?

$ radiusd -v